Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I Hope She Never Finds This Blog

You will understand why my sister is an endless source of entertainment when you listen to "My Sister's MySpace Profile," one of the two free tracks now available on the Impact Theatre website for a limited time. As some of you know, that particular piece required absolutely no creativity on my part. All Brandon and I do is read my sister's actual MySpace profile word for word. It's amazing.

The other free track is Brandon's funny, moving, and epic "Mixed-Up Modern Family," which will convince those of you who don't already know that he is a genius.

Both tracks are from our upcoming CD, Jukebox Stories: The Official Bootleg.

Listen now because I am seriously going to ask them to take that first track down soon for fear of familial retaliation.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar