Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lord & Berry's 20 years in Fashion Beauty Kit









There are only a few brands that occupy more than 30%  real estate in my makeup storage and Lord & Berry is one of them. Be it their foolproof mascaras or iconic lip colours, it's a luxurious brand with humble packaging. They are celebrating 20 years of their existence this year and have launched a Birthday Beauty Kit to mark the milestone. It includes 4 of their best Eyeshadows shadows and a Lip Crayon. Unlike most brands, the quirky company has decided not to stay safe to celebrate their anniversary and to include a mix of their brightest, wackiest eye shades in the kit. I absolutely adore the perky yellow, retro-esque aqua, pale lavender and powder pink. At first glance, I thought there is no way I could rock these shades like other Instagrammer's out there but the quality of these is just so smooth and velvety, with the right amount of pigmentation; that I'm happy to report they are perfectly wearable. Of course, I'd recommend completing the look with a lick of graphic liner and some generous coatings of mascara, preferably glitter liner and coloured mascara if you're feeling brave. I'll keep these handy on my dresser for a quick pick-me-come when the winter blues hit us soon. Also, wouldn't this make a special Christmas present for someone who likes the brand or their pastels? 

The Lip Crayon that comes in the kit has rekindled my love for peachy lip colours. The gorgeously glossy finish and the lush consistency aside, the shade is this retro, pastel peach with neutral undertones to it - making it compliment most skin tones. The colour appears a little in your face when you hit straight from the bullet but once you pat it in gently, it disseminates flawlessly with a lovely hint of colour and even coverage. Two thumbs up!

Available HERE for £45. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar