Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My New Laptop!!:D

Let me introduce you to my new laptop, the Sony VAIO!


I was so in need of a new laptop recently. To say my old one broke is a understatement. The whole screen was hanging off and had to be propped up against a pillow to stay upright. A new laptop was definitely needed to say the least. Hopefully this laptop does me well like my last one which lasted 3 years.


My mom also bought me this gorgeous "Built." laptop sleeve. It's very me, I love the design!! It's definitely worth buying one of these if you have a laptop. I find that it's much easier to store your laptop when you have one of these as it keeps them clean.

I'm very happy with my laptop and I can't wait to start writing more posts for you girls very soon!!

Laura<3

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar