Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

March Favorites

March has been a quite eventful month, and a month full of breakthroughs. So I definitely want to add it to my favorites along with new makeup I tried! Can you believe how much this year has flown by?! I can't!


1. Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar: This is been a staple of mine, and I received it at the beginning of March. I love this because of the warmer shades and they are easy to wear everyday. But I also adore the violet shades of the original Chocolate Bar.

2. MAC Taupe and Mocha: Lately I've been into nude lipsticks a lot. The problem is that it's hard to find a shade that matches my tanner skin tone. I know a lot of girls (even those who are as dark or darker than me) love Velvet Teddy but I actually hated it. Mocha is so popular, it would be out of stock online. I originally got the shad Craving but ended up not liking it so I tried to exchange it for Mocha, but it was sold out but the lady called Nordstrom for me and they ended up having one more left. Taupe is another beautiful shade for darker skin, and it is a matte finish. Here is my review.

3. Too Faced Melted Jelly Donut & Kat Von D Berlin: I've been into liquid lipsticks a lot lately. Hot pink is my thing especially for spring (oh, I didn't need to make that rhyme!) Too Faced Melted Jelly Donut is a part of the new shades in the Melted liquid lipsticks collection, and it is a fun bright pink to wear. Kat Von D Berlin is a warm bright coral-ish pink. I did a review of my favorite spring liquid lipsticks here.

4. Getting my license back: It's been a long journey of not being able to drive for over a year. I don't know how I endured it, but I was extremely depressed and felt humiliated. It was a reminder everyday of my disease. I couldn't get the jobs or internships I wanted because of it. Keppra is a part of me now. I guess it has made me a stronger person. But it wasn't the first time it has happened. And I hope this will be my last time dealing with it.

5. NYC Trip: This is my 2nd time going to NYC and Cecilio's first time. We had a blast. Our hotel (Dumont) was on Lower East Side, within walking distance to the Grand Central Terminal, Chrysler Building and Empire State Building. There was a subway down the street so we took that everywhere. We had the whole New York experience since we felt that a lot of tourists didn't take the subway. But of course we saw major attractions like the buildings I mentioned above, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Times Square, American Museum of Natural History, Central Park, Rockefeller Central, Museum of Modern Art...

6. Getting engaged: This was the absolute highlight of our trip. I can't believe I can now call Cecilio my fiancé. It is just amazing. I actually was hoping for it to happen since we booked the trip, but I tried telling myself to not expect it if he doesn't and to just focus on having fun. But he did, and now we are on the journey to spending our lives together. See my post below about it.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar