As a beauty products writer and reviewer, I've tested so many products from head to toe! There may be some products that are given by companies for reviews but most of the time, I purchase my own products using my
Which led me to an "I Wonder" question for the week...
"Have you forced yourself to finish a product
because of it's price?"I did and I still am! When I went to Shanghai for vacation 2 years ago, I purchased Tsubaki's Shampoo and Conditioner. The pair works really well for the first few months but I got bad case of dandruff mid-bottle! I still finish it up!
And you think I learned my lesson.
When my brother came back for vacation last year, I requested him to help me purchase Shiseido's Aquair shampoo and conditioner because of the raves I've read online. The dearest brother gifted me this and I knew it's almost the same price as Tsubaki's. First few weeks, was love! But after a month or so, dandruffs are starting to rear its ugly head again! And you know what? I am still using this because of the price and I feel guilty because my brother spent a lot for this.
So, AMW thought of a solution and so far, it's working. I use this set alternately with Head & Shoulders! No more dandruff and no more itchiness! *sigh*
Most of the time, I am not at all patient in finding solutions for products that do not work. In this case, if the price is high, I will definitely find ways to make it work!
Click comment and I'd love to hear your story!
Keep smilin'
Keep smilin'
Stay happy!


0 Yorumlar