Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Caviar mani: BYS Caviar for Nails - Jane Bond

I've been curious about caviar or fish egg manicures ever since I first saw them but I was a little unsure so I've held back - until now...

As Australian budget nail polish brand BYS recently launched a version of their own, appropriately called Caviar for Nails, I finally decided to try out the trend.  It was ridiculously easy - literally easy, peasy - to do too.  I'd seen and feared the caviar sprinkle application method because it looked so messy (you shake the caviar onto wet nails) but the BYS kit carries the caviar beads in a little tub that you simply dip your freshly painted, wet nails into.  I applied two coats of colour for a thick base, rolled my wet nails into the caviar tub to coat them thoroughly, then used the small brush included in the Caviar for Nails kit to pat them down gently.  Finally I sealed the tips with a touch of top coat and -  voila! - some not too shabby looking caviar nails!

For this look I used the black Jane Bond Caviar on my ring and pinky fingers and paired that with the contrast of metallic silver polish (Revlon - Silver Dollar):



Each Caviar for Nails kit contains:  coloured polish, a tub of caviar in a complimentary shade and a small brush for finessing your application.

There are 10 shades in the range and they retail for $7.95AUD each.

BYS Caviar for Nails can be purchased online from the Fashion Addict or BYS websites, or in-store at the following Australian locations:  KMart, Gloss or Cosmetics Plus.
 

(These products have been provided for my consideration.  All comments and opinions are my own.)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar