Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Top 10 Polishes for Fall

Hello, everyone! Yesterday I actually said, that I'll post Haloween manicure today, but I decided to post my nail polish picks for fall instead. I bet this post will interest you more. In my summer favourites were mostly green and blue nail polishes, but here the story is different, because I actually prefer wearing different colors on my nails this fall.


P2 Seductive
Anny Dream On
Flormar WL08
Maybelline Polka Dot 202
Maybelline Polka Dot 200

Essence I'm so Very


P2 Seductive
I still adore wearing textured nail polishes and this one is perfect for fall. It's a plum shade with golden glitter and besides Misslyn Royal Blue is my favourite textured nail polish.


Anny Dream On
This is actually an indigo shade, but it looks too blue on photos. My camera just didn't want to catch thepurple in it. The formula and application are amazing, it's really a great polish. And because of it I want to try more Anny nail polishes.


Flormar WL08
A dark green shade, that has amazing brush, which makes application easy and it looks gorgeous on nails. Unfortunatelly it stains nails, but that doesn't stop me from wearing it. When it drys, it's very glossy, so I want to try more Flormar polishes from Wet Look collection.


 Maybelline Polka Dot 202
A blue jelly polish with big and small white and black hexagonal glitter. For this swatch I used 3 coats and although I like it alone, I prefer layering it over another blue shade, because it looks prettier. 


 Maybelline Polka Dot 200
 The same polish as previous, just that this one has a green base. I like it even more than the blue one and I will definitely wear it a lot not only in fall, but also later.


A perfect nude shade to me. I usually don't wear nude nail polishes alone, but this one is a perfect base for fall nail art and that's why I chose it as one of my fall favourite nail polishes.

 
It's a dark grey shade and to me it's a perfect shade for fall. I usually don't like grey nail polishes, but I love this one, because it's a dark shade and because it has a cream finish. It's also great for nail art.


 My dear Bahama Mama. This polish made me love Essie brand. It's a perfect dark plum shade and I want to wear it all the time, but I don't, because I don't want to neglect my other nail polishes.


Since I got it, I wore it with almost every manicure, so it earned its place in my fall favourites. It's just a perfect golden topper.


 Essence I'm so Very
 A dusty red cream shade with orange undertone, very gorgeous. I like it, because it's not a classic red.


These are my top 10 choices for fall. Which ones are your favourite fall nail polishes? Thank you for reading!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar