Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Favourite Make-Up Brushes


Hello Lovelies!

Today I wanted to show you some of my favourite make-up brushes. I love buying new make up brushes and finding new make up brushes to use. I am a woman obsessed! I just thought I would show you the ones I reach for on a daily basis and why!




Real Techniques Buffing Brush
I reach for this brush literally every day! I use this for my foundation and it buffs it in like a dream. I really don't know what I was using for my foundation before this but I know I couldn't live without it now! The only bad-ish thing about it is you can't buy it separately you have to buy it as part of the Core Collection. If it was sold separately I would definitely be buying more! 

Real Techniques Contour Brush
I find this to be  one of the more multi-use Real Techniques brushes! I use this for both contouring and applying highlighter but sometimes I actually use it to blend in my concealer! Another one of the Core Collection brushes I wish was sold separately! 

Real Techniques Blush Brush
First off I love teh pink barrel on this brush! I don't actually use this bruh for blusher because I don't think it's the right shape for my face but I do use it for applying my bronzer! Since it is tapered at the end it is good for a slight contour and sweeping the product across your face. This brush and NARS Laguna is a match made in heaven!




Sigma Round Top Kabuki
Yet another brush I love for my foundation. This brush tends to buff the product in a lot more that the Real Techniques Buffing Brush does, so it leaves a much more flawless finish. I also tend to use this with a more full coverage foundation. As much as I love this brush it is impossible to clean! Since it is so dense it is really hard to get all of the product out! But I still love it none the less!

Sigma Tapered Blending - E35
This was the first "proper" eye blending brush I've ever owned and OMG! Applying my eyeshadow has competely changed! It blends in my eyehadow like nothing else and it literally does the work for you! Amazing and I'm sorry I didn't buy this brush sooner!

Sigma Pencil Brush - E30
Not the most necessary brush I own but I love using it so much I had to include it! I use it for applying highlihgter to my brow bone, the inner corners of my eyes and for applying eyeshadow to underneath my eyes!



MAC 227 Brush
All my MAC brushes I have actually gotten from sets and this one was from the tartan collection from around 3 years ago I think! This is such a handy brush to have for those lazy days! I literally just sweep my eyeshadow across my lid and I'm good to go!

MAC 129 Brush 
From the same collection as the 227, I got this blush brush! I love this! I think it's the best shaped brush for my cheeks and I use it everyday! I'm actually thinking of getting the full sized brush and keeping this for travel!

MAC 130 Brush
One of the more recent additions to my brush collection is this small duo fibre stippling brush. I love this brush for applying highlighter to my cheekbones. It leaves such a lovely natural finish with highlighter.



Elf Powder Brush
One of the cheapest brushes I own and yet amazing quality! I use it for pressing powder onto mu skin to set my foundation. It is one of the softest brushes ever! I actually want to buy another one and see how it is with applying liquid foundation!

If you have any other brushes you think I would like please let me know in the comments because brushes are one of my favourite things to buy!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar