Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Lush' face of the day

I wanted to wear something light today. You know the feeling you have on a lazy day yet want to perk yourself up by evening your skin tone. Now I usually use MAC Face and Body to do that however I have been loving some new stuff from Lush that I have been using from a while. 


I am wearing Colour Supplement in Dark Yellow from Lush mixed with their Imperialis Moisturiser to make a tinted moisturiser of my liking and consistency. I use more moisturiser and a pea sized amount of the Colour Supplement to make mine. You can of course change the ratio depending on the intensity you want to achieve. 

It looks so dewy yet natural in daylight and lets your skin show through. It instantly perked up my complexion without feeling heavy. Something you won't be afraid to wear when the sun hits(hopefully soon!). 


A mini-review on both these products.

Lush do a lot of different moisturisers catered towards various skin tones, however I got Imperialis as its targeted towards combination skin tone to balance it out in areas where its dry and oily accordingly. 

It contains Lavender to balance the skins oil production, Orange flower to tone the skin and St John's wort to calm down any irritations. I have combination-sensitive skin and this works just right. I think most of you would fall into this category due to it bordering on both sides. 

It looks like strawberry yogurt, good enough to eat! 45grams priced at £11.45 is just right for this. It looks very light but you really only need half a tea spoon sized amount to cover a full face. 


I have had this Colour Supplement since a few months now. I originally bought it out of boredom whilst rummaging in a Lush store at Liverpool Street. I did not quite like it at first because it is very concentrated and me being me, I did not follow instructions and used it directly from the pot for full coverage.

Well it did give me full coverage but it felt too heavy and kept sliding off my face. 

Now when I used it mixed with the Lush Imperialis as a tinted moisturizer it worked like a dream! You need only a pea sized amount of this baby for it to make you your custom made tinted moisturiser. I got the Colour Supplement for around £7 and it's lasting me ages. 


What do you recommend from Lush?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar