Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I had to...

This is a little post about something I just had to do. 
Earlier this year I told you guys to look out in my ETSY store for some awesome LOTR/Hobbit stuff, and it's coming! 
I released the first piece last night, and can't wait to share with you guys the rest of what I have lined up for this collection. Can you tell I'm excited? 
There will be necklaces, earrings and even possibly rings and bracelets. All the items will be released by the end of March. I just wanted to let you guys know, because I'm really excited and hope that there are some other Hobbit/LOTR fans out there that I can nerd out with. 
The first piece in the collection, is my first ever completely customisable necklace! Look at the AMOUNT of options! 
This is my personal necklace, it contains the drawing from Thorin's map of Erebor (The Lonely Mountain). I hope you guys like this, and check it out. I have so much up my sleevies! 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar