Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

10 great Christmas beauty gift ideas

Beauty products are a personal thing, but these personal picks I can guarantee will bring a smile on every girl's face.

Guerlain 5 Color Eyeshadow (for example in Rose Barbare)



Of all the new eyeshadow pallets, the new line from Guerlain was definitely the prettiest and most versatile. For my greenish-greyish-brownish (?) eyes, I picked the Rose Barbare shade. On the rights side there is a creamy shade for drawing eyeliner.

Guerlain Light Diffusing Perfecting Primer



I never bought this primer because I don't have any experience with primers, but this is definitely something I would want as a gift because 1/ I wouldn't have to buy it and 2/ Giving this gift would be proof of extremely good taste, just look at it.

Philosophy Kiss Me Lip Balm



This is sort of a cult product, even used in the famous movie 'American Beauty' (so they say). Full lips like Angela Hayes? Why yes!

Diorific Lipstick Matte 560 Ravissement



Does this need an explanation?

Dior Splendor Highlighter



With the classic "paillettes".

Guerlain Meteorites Pearls Carrousel Edition.



I just ordered the Angelic ones because they got discontinued and because I'm crazy (they were 100 euros on eBay), but now I have a fetish for these ones...

Physician's Formula Argan Blush



Absolutely stunning.

Redken Miracle Oil High Shine Spray



Everyone loves shiney hair. But hair spray is sticky and smelly and hair serum is greasy. A non oily hair shine product for on the go (on dry hair) is hard to find, but this fine mist of a miracle oil spray is the one. It's lightweight, smells good and makes dry hair shine instantly.

Body Shop Shea Festive Pick



I don't think there should be Christmas without Body Shop. I love the calming scent of their shea products, especially their classic body butter, but this festive package will do the trick as well.

Guerlain Baby Glow foundation



This product will give a natural coverage and will last all day, without looking too heavy.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar