Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What's in my Make Up Bag : Travel Edition (Summer 2013)


Hi Everyone, 
I was going through my drafts and I found a post that was ready to be posted but somehow I forgot. 
I hope you don't mind me posting this now, I did take this makeup with me on a weekend trip this summer (Camping) but I do like all the products still and I would probably take very similar/same makeup with me next time.

...
I love what's in my makeup bag posts but it is difficult for me to make those since i don't keep my makeup in a bag.
But when I do go away, I make sure I pick makeup I will use!
Some might think that I do take a lot of make up with me, but i rather be prepared than not to bring what I need. I think that with this makeup it is fairly standard for a every day make up. 



I had to take my Dr. Jart BB cream, this is by far the best BB cream I have tried and it has SPF 25 so it was my sun screen. I used the BB cream every morning since there was sun and it gave me natural coverage as well. As for a foundation I brought the MUA Undress Me foundation. I just used the foundation later on in the day to give me natural coverage. It is a great foundation and it is only five pounds! 
Unfortunately I can have very dark under eye circles and especially since I only slept for few hours the Bobbi Brown corrector in soft porcelain was very appreciated, as for a concealer the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer is a good medium coverage with natural finish and I also used that around my eyes.
For a finishing powder I took my Rimmel Stay Matte powder. I didn't really use that to much. For a blush I brought my NYX blush in Angel, I have a review of this blush here. It is one of my favourite blush ever. I also brought the e.l.f. Contour and Blush duo. Just to have some option and I like the bronzer in this duo, it works well to do a soft contour.



As for the eyes I have my trusted Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze and that is the easiest eye look you could do. I also have my Wet n` Wild eyeshadow trio in Walking on Egshells, the lightest color is amazing as a inner corner highlighter and the middle color is amazing as a all over lid color. This is such.a great trio. For a blending color in my crease I love NYX single eyeshadow in Taupe. It is so smooth and  you can bland any  look with this color.
I did go a bit overboard with eyeliner but I do love the Revlon colorstay Eyeliner in Brown. You don't have to sharpen it and it is so easy to apply it to my top lash line for a bit of definition. I really want to get the same in black. But as for a black eyeliner I have the Max Factor eyeliner in black. Its ok, I just wanted it with me and I did use it one evening when I wanted more defined liner. I also took Avon SuperShock eyeliner in Flash and this color is great for the waterline. If you want brighter eyes this is great. 
I also have my favorite eyebrow pencil and that is Maybelline eyebrow pencil in Dark Blonde. I love this pencil. I also have a mascara and I have been using the Dior Showoff in black.

For lips it's all Revlon haha, you can't go wrong with a Lip Butter and I took Wild Watermelon and Strawberry Shortcake, you can see both of them here in a post I did all about the lip butters. I also have the Revlon Kissable balms stain in Honey and this is a great balm stain. I really like it. It stays on for a long time and does not dry out my lips. I have been going for moisturizing lip products since my lips have been quite dry lately



The brushes I have with me are
Real Technique Buffing Brush, duo fibre powder brush (for blush/bronzer) and the big powder brush.
For my eyes I have the No7 eyeshadow blend & Contour brush, Real Technique Shading Brush, Sigma E45 and the MAC 224 blending brush




I also had to bring my eyelash curlers, Tweezers and the Nivea Lip Butter!
You never know when you need a Tweezers...


So all the makeup was crammed into a bag and out for a travel. I did put the brushes in a brush roll but all the makeup fitted well into my clear makeup bag.


I did use all these products for the time I was there and I was very happy with my selection, I did not find that I needed anything else so I just wanted to share this with you guys

Better late than never right?

Thanks for reading
Margrét
X


Facebook / Twitter Tumblr Bloglovin 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar