Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bronze smokey eye with a bright pink lip!

*Cue Beyonce* 
Cause we like to party, hey hey hey
 I wore this look for New Years Eve sorry for posting it so late.

I`m so excited that I finally got use to my lit cosmetics glitter in Gunmetal on the outer corners. 
Its very subtle but once it hit the light, it shined!

Face:
Annabelle Smoothie Eyeshadow Pencil
L'Oreal Eyeshadow in 'Bronze Divine'
Lit Cosmetics - Gunmetal 
Lips:
Two faced gloss + plum lipstick

I need to find this lipgloss, so I don't have to continue to make it..lol.
A nude from a Two-faced palette & Revlon wine not was used to make this mix.
I love the fact that it a bright baby pink. NOT ashy or sick looking on my skin tone.

What do you think about this FOTD?
Should I do more?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar